Our treatment methods are derived from one simple idea… keep the bugs where they belong, OUTSIDE!
We start our inspections by searching for any openings or clear paths into the home. If any are spotted then we will discuss the different strategies to make sure the bugs won’t have easy access into your home.
This ain’t no bug party!!! Once we have the home sealed up we then treat the exterior of the home with our custom power spray application. This is very important because with our spray rigs producing an application at a rate of 200 to 250 PSI the product is secured to the exterior of the home allowing a longer residual and better results.
This application is done around the perimeter of the home creating a roadblock for bugs trying to move in. This procedure is what separates us from our competitors. Our goal is to keep all interior treatments to a minimum thus reducing exposure.
Your home is our home and we don’t spray inside our houses!!! We offer a range of CONTRACT FREE service plans that allow you to customize your plan to fit any budget.
Our seasonal program is our most popular providing an aggressive attack during the summer and then reducing the treatments in the winter. It is very important to take a proactive stance with keeping the bugs out so routine maintenance of your exterior residual is recommended.
One Time – Our one time pest control service provides a thorough treatment of the interior and exterior of the home, establishing barriers and keeping the bugs OUT! All interior treatments are applied with your family in mind. Each product used inside will either be baits placed in areas where pets and children can not access, or a light crack and crevasse spray application. As with all of our service options the one time treatment includes our special power spray application around the perimeter of the home. This establishes a secure barrier to stop any and all traffic into the home.
Monthly – This is a no-nonsense treatment plan that will be sure to keep you bug free! This plan will provide excellent coverage due to routine barrier reinforcement, keeping your home locked up tight against even the most aggressive and active insects. We highly suggest this plan for those nasty scorpions.
Every Other Month – With an every other month program your home will have the benefits of a regularly reinforced exterior barrier while saving a little money in the process! This plan could be less effective during the summer months due to peak activity.
Quarterly – This service plan is for homes with light pest activity. While we offer the exact coverage as our monthly program, the QT plan will give you results with limited application. Great for the eco friendly and green homes!
Seasonal – This plan is a great customizable combination of all the service plans we offer. Ideal for homes looking to be aggressive during the peak months and still keep the barrier established in the offseason. As we all know as Austinites, there is never a REAL off season for insects. Best to keep your home protected!
Most Common Insect and Pest Treatment Requests
– As a special service we do offer termite inspections and treatments. Using the latest products and technology, we will provide a comprehensive inspection and education on the best treatment methods. We also do pretreats on new construction.
– Most popular in the fall and winter months, we will inspect the home and provide a plan to eradicate pests that have made it into your home. We offer humane options for those that are animal lovers. We use state of the art Thermal Imaging technology that takes the guess work out of locating animals in far to reach places. Ask us for more information about this.
Fleas & Ticks
– Yep! We handle those too! Using the latest IGR (insect growth regulators) products, these jumpy pests don’t stand a chance!
– This hot button insect has taken our homes, apartments and dorm rooms by storm! We do offer treatment options to rid your residence of these nasty guys! From the Zip-N-Click certified mattress encasements to our bed frame application, we will have you sleeping in peace in no time!
– Also offered to our clients is a yard treatment to eliminate fire ants! This treatment cost is based on sq ft and will be applied to the entire yard. A MUST DO for spring!!!
– We cant do anything for ya on that one…